Application Support Analyst - Payments Systems
We are looking for expert Application Support Analyst, who possesses a passion and vision for delivering high quality solutions, and is a great problem solver to join the CSA Business Unit in a Permanet basis.
This role is based in Milton Keynes and the salary is dependent on experience and skills
As Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
• Proven experience of working with Oracle databases in Unix environment.
• Language knowledge to include Oracle Forms, Websphere, Java, SQL PL/SQL
• Ensure Remedy is used accurately and consistently in line with CSA policies and procedures
• Provide support for the numerous Payment systems covered by the team running on various platforms, primarily Unix Oracle.
• Provide our Level-1 and Level-2 support for Legacy Payment systems.
• Identify and implement productivity and quality improvements. Leading Lessons Learned exercises
• Support CSA and management across all locations
• Contribute to continuous improvements in procedures, technical processes and team structures
• Manage day to day Remedy driven workload with strong consistency to Remedy standard methodology
• Finding opportunities to improve productivity
You will also have
• Ability to handle significant Incidents in time critical situations
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well independently or as part of the team
• Ability and dream to learn new systems and new technologies
• Ability to review quality by carrying out post implementation checks
• Good social and interpersonal skills
• Ability to explain solutions to a technical and non-technical audience
• Involved in handover discussion from project team
• Actively shares knowledge and updates with team