Affiliate Account Manager
A fun and friendly boutique affiliate management firm are looking for a passionate Account manager who will partner with their clients and ensure their long-term success. The Account manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned clients to grow their affiliate programme by seeking new opportunities.
What does an account manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key publishers and preparing reports and quarterly presentations. Their ideal candidate will be someone that is able to identify client needs and exceed expectations.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and publisher relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to all clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow the clients affiliate programme through recruitment and
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management
documentation and deliver regular reports on your programmes.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues
to the Account Director when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, networks, and internal teams via
email, phone and face-to-face.
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, junior
account manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and
effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while
paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills