Mobile Plant Operator / Operations Technician
Our client who is a privately-owned company which prides itself on delivering quality products and services to the Waste Management and Manufacturing Industries. Their mobile processing equipment is designed and built in-house with ease of maintenance and deployment in mind, thus reducing customer downtime. Our client's on-site service contracts are designed to cater to our customer's exact requirements rather than a one system fits all approach.
- Plant operator must have an understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Inquisitive and confident, proactive and a logical thinker.
- Must be able to work unsupervised, sometimes at remote sites.
- Process Experience, currently, or has recently worked in the water/wastewater or process industry.
- Flexible must be willing to work the hours required to meet customer requirements; including extended day shifts, night shifts and regular weekend working as well as working away from home.
- Customer Focused, must be able to communicate at all levels and gain the trust and respect of customers.
- Driving Licence must have a clean full driving licence.
- Ideally, have forklift/Telehandler licence.
- Extensive travel, mostly in the UK but overseas at times.
- To install, operate and maintain our range of Mobile Separation Equipment.
- Optimise machine settings to achieve desired processing parameters.
- Assist Service Engineers when on-site or at the company workshop.
- Assist sales department with customer visits and surveys.
- Supervise and train subcontract labour.
- Compile Risk Assessments and Method Statements prior to undertaking installation and operating work.
- Call out and shift/weekend working.
- A small dynamic company established 14 years
- Currently holds ISO standards in Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety
- Privately owned
- Financially stable
- Competitive salary based on ability and experience
- Paid overtime
- Company vehicle
- Pension following a qualifying period
- 4 weeks paid holiday and bank holidays
- Working Hours (Mon-Fri whilst training then a 40 hour fortnight which includes nights away and weekends when fully trained) (Training Salary £19.500pa plus overtime, once qualified salary ranges from £24.000pa - £44.000pa)