Business Analysts and Project Manager - Asset Management
- Full Time
Project Managers and Business Analysts - Asset Management
A leading Asset Manager is looking for two Business Analysts and a Project Manager to work on various large scale front to back office programmes. This will range from regulatory and compliance initiatives to fund launches, and will include interaction across all business divisions (front office, middle office, distribution and key suppliers) to complete end to end business solutions.
Depending on the role, your key responsibilities could be:
- Project planning and writing business requirement documents
- Building end-2-end process models
- Build out test plans
- Design business target operating models
- Managing project risk and dependencies
- Assisting business operational workstream leaders to construct and monitor plans
- Define project scopes
- Own and manage project budgets
- General support to the project team
- You must come from an Asset Management background and have a strong track record of delivery as either a Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Have worked on a variety of initiatives from a buy side perspective
- Knowledge of the trade processing middle office end to end processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and soft skills, you will be very comfortable facing off to different business areas to convey change strategies
- Management of external suppliers and presenting to clients is needed for the Project Manager position
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.