Business Analyst required to join a leading Shipping Company based in London.
The leading Shipping company provide their clients with secure, efficient, cost effective and flexible transportation to West Africa.
As a Business Analyst you will be required to do the following:
- Process and systems development
- Elements of project management
- Creating models and ensure they are followed at all times
- Ensuring all processes in West African are following in line with Company procedures
- Assisting in the development of projects and new business as required.
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able
- Ability to work under pressure in a high demanding environment
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent document preparation and presentation skills
- Basic modelling and development of business cases
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience setting up and implementing new processes and procedures
- 22 days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Free eye test
- Employee Assistance Program: External counselling & advice for personal well-being including 1 on 1 sessions, a helpline and online support
- Private health Care
£55000-£65000 plus 20% bonus