Mobile Product Manager
Working within the Secret Escapes Product team, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful growing business in a fast paced and varied position.
- Defining the vision for the mobile customer experience that will generate revenue growth for the business
- Working with the team to gather user research as well as quantitative data to inform and guide this vision
- Lead the mobile team to deliver ambitious targets for growing mobile revenue
- Gain buy in from senior leaders from the business for your vision and roadmap
- Prioritise and manage the product and agile teams backlogs
- Product documentation, reporting and analysis
- Light QA work on product features
- Product management experience gained within an web and mobile environment
- Commercial experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment
- Highly numerate, confident and passionate about working to targets on project delivery
- Experience in managing product development projects from inception to delivery
- Experience working in lean product development environments
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across departments
- Working knowledge of tools: Jira, GA, Optimisely, Geckoboard
- Knowledge of CRO techniques
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment, ideally within the Flash Sales / Travel sector
- Native app experience with IOS or Android
- Can do attitude
- Creative problem solver
- Data driven and customer centric
- Critical thinker
Things you should know about the Product and Tech teams
We love a good time, and after all, our work is to inspire the world to escape.
We come from all over the world, so expect tasty and less appealing treats to pop up on a regular basis. Be a sport and say they’re wonderful!
Hackday is sacred and our Product managers love to work with the tech team on crazy stuff. We’re real geeks and nerds.
We also like a beer or two or more… after work and especially Friday afternoon. We’ve got a tiki bar and we aren’t afraid to use it!