Accountant - Egham - £40k
Accountant - Egham - £40k
We are delighted to be recruiting for our global client for an Accountant to work on UK and Ireland Accounts.
This role is varied in content and will be to assist in the production of the monthly management accounts, providing accurate, timely and relevant information for management to make strategic decisions.
The necessity to produce accurate and detailed documentation is of crucial importance in the facilitation of this role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Analyse specific accounts and provide written reports detailing the variances for the UK on a monthly basis.
• Analyse specific balance sheet reconciliation, undertaking investigations and resolving abnormalities as they occur.
• Fully responsible for all financial reporting of Ireland (under supervision of Accounting Supervisor - UK and Ireland). This would include all monthly journal entries, preparation of monthly statutory financial statement, and preparing variance analysis of same, reconciliation of all GL accounts on monthly basis.
• Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with external departments and internal finance departments.
• Assist in preparation of detailed analysis for the UK and Ireland audit and tax files.
• Maintain an accurate and up to date fixed asset register.
• Ensure that all-reporting deadlines and targets are met.
• Fully audit and approve all UK and Ireland expense reports in conjunction with SOP.
• Reconcile on monthly basis all product supplier reconciliations and provide same to AP to resolve issues highlighted.
• Additional projects or duties as management may at times require.
Skills and experience required:
• Possess a firm understanding of basic accounting concepts as gained within a commercial environment.
• Ideally to have a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA / CIMA) or studying for same.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under own initiative and as a member of a team.
• Highly organised and accurate, able to work under pressure and maintain extensive attention to detail.
• Computer literacy especially in Excel and other mainline and accountancy packages is a necessity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is dynamic, growing with a fantastic reputation in their field. They offer unrivalled benefits including:
• Private medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Group income protection scheme
• Travel insurance
• RAC Breakdown cover
• Pension scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.