Group Insurance Cyber Information and Technology Risk Officer
Global Bank seeking a Group Insurance Cyber Information and Technology Risk Officer to join their London office.
• Operate in a consultancy capacity for information security risks, in order to maintain a framework of controls appropriate to the line of business and in line with the business's risk appetite.
• Support the business with the implementation of information security controls, supporting the implementation of Information Security Risk projects or programmes as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
• Support the business with the implementation of Systems and Data Integrity controls, this may involve supporting the implementation of remedial actions relating to SDI including Business Continuity, Access Management, Configuration Management, Evergreening, Incident Management, Infrastructure and Cyber Security, Information Technology Configuration Management and Governance, Information Technology Service Resilience, and Data Backup and Recovery
• Working with the Group Insurance Chief Operating Officer and Global Head of Cyber Information Technology Risk to develop and define strategic direction, including defining risk appetites across Insurance.
• Collaborating with Information Technology, Information Security Risk, Cyber Risk and Systems and Data Integrity risk professionals in order to support Group Insurance, driving consistency and high standards.
• Manage a network of market or sub business Cyber Information Technology Risk Officers
Skills/ Experience Required
• University Degree or above
• Solid experience in Information Security and Systems and Data Integrity Risk
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven project and risk management capabilities with a focus on resolving complex problems
• Effective team and matrix management skills in multi-cultural environments
• Working knowledge of applicable security or risk concepts and methodologies