Communications Consultant - Pensions / Employee Benefits
Join an award winning Marketing and Communications Agency in Central London, specialising in the Pensions Division. Agency / Pensions experience essential. Bonus, healthcare, pension, 22 days + BH and then 25 days +BH following successful 6 month probation.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Well respected in industry and established for over 25 years this Group of Agencies boasts an impressive client portfolio and engage exceptional talent. Their fast paced and creative environment would suit an agency experienced client centric individual who is ambitious, enthusiastic, a real self-starter who enjoys working collaboratively and embraces change.
The role of a Communications Consultant is the design and delivery of employee communication strategies and then to help roll these out to clients, with ongoing management. You will use a variety of media including written, web, films and e-marketing:
- Engage with existing and new clients in relation to their internal communications
- Drafting content for pensions and employee benefits communications and creating design briefs.
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing project estimates and timetables
- Provide copy for off line materials such as announcements, newsletters, booklets, personalised statements etc
- Working with multiple stakeholders, including other third parties, such as administrators, actuaries and lawyers.
- Providing support on social media content, new business pitches, etc as required.
The ideal Communications Consultant:
- Technical knowledge of pension schemes design and wider employee benefits, such as all employee share schemes.
- Track record in creating and delivering innovative reward and pension communication strategies.
- Results driven outlook and commitment to enabling employees to make informed choices about pensions and benefits.
- Demonstrate project management experience and the ability to build relationships with clients
- Strong digital user experience design and copywriting skills.
- Commercially minded team player with strong client relationship skills and a sharp focus on customer service.
- Creative yet pragmatic. Having the confidence to bring your own ideas forward while being flexible and open to wider teams inputs.
- Able to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Interested in the application of digital media to enhance employee communications.
- Team player - willing to get involved, whatever the task.