Finance Manager - Swindon - £50,000
Finance Manager - £50,000 - Swindon
My client is a well-established firm with a national presence based in the office support industry. They are currently looking to expand and hire a Finance Manager to take control of their accounts function, they will be looking to pay £50,000 for the right candidate.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has either worked in a practice before or someone who has experience managing several company accounts at once. This will be a busy and demanding role, so candidates must be prepared for a challenge and enjoy the stimulation that it brings.
- Overseeing the Finance department in relation to day to day activities.
- Production and development of monthly reporting in key business areas.
- Supervising a ledger and transactional team of 4
- Manage cash flow forecasts.
- Produce monthly management accounts for several companies, required within two weeks of month end, including annual audit preparation
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- General management of the accounts team - ensure its smooth running and operation
- Manage financial reporting systems to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Production, management and control of various external key stakeholder reports
- Review of monthly payroll sign off including specific reporting on variances
- Hands on approach with different areas of the accounts function
- Monitor staff, behaviour, training set appropriate targets and assess performance
- Candidates must be either be ACCA or CIMA or part qualified
- Candidates must have strong hands-on experience within a finance team
- Must have a strong understanding of the Sage Accounting software
- Must have a strong understanding of the MS Excel software
- You will ideally have at least 4-5 years’ experience within a Finance Manager capacity
- Candidates who can start work immediately will be highly favored
Start date: ASAP
If this exciting role is of interest please do apply ASAP as the client are looking to review CV’s promptly