Job Location: Nr. Epsom
Job Ref: 3148
Salary Guide: up to £40k dep on exp
This very large and outstanding nursery near Epsom are looking for a new manager to join their team. You will need to be an experienced nursery manager, ideally with an Ofsted record of outstanding nurseries. Great salary offered, together with 31 days annual leave.
Nursery Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification preferably at Degree level
* Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Great staff childcare discounts,
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
* Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday