International Website Manager
The International Website Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of several country websites. This person should have a good understanding in website content management, web design, HTML and CSS, as well as planning and execution for website promotions, email marketing and online outreach campaigns.
My client is a globally respected retail brand based in Slough.
The International Website Manager will be required to
Own and operate several country websites
- Work closely with local marketers and core content development team to create and publish content that increases user engagement and sales opportunities.
- Manage local promotions from conception to implementation, including standing up bespoke pages
- Work with legal team to ensure content meets legal and GDPR requirements.
The ideal International Website Manager will need the following;
- Extensive experience in website or production management role.
- Experience in ecommerce, online retail, or web marketing production.
- Experience in localisation, and owning localisation process.
- Experience with APIs desirable
Other relevant information
- Ability to travel internationally up to 2 times per year.
- May require local travel for trainings or events.
A competitive salary and benefits package