Software Engineer - 6 months - £40 per hour - Frimley
Advantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for a leading defence organisation. This will be a Software Development position working with Ada technologies. The role will be based in Frimley and will be at the rate of £40 per hour limited/umbrella.
This will be for a 6 months assignment. Please note as this is with a defence client candidates will be required to go through a series of security checks to start with the company.
An ADA software engineer is required to join the Type 26 Electro Optical Sensors and Control System (EOSCS) project software team based in Frimley. The EOSCS software is a pull through of a similar system on the Type 45 Destroyers which are currently being used by the Royal Navy, modified for use on the new Type 26 Frigates.
The work will entail the writing and debugging of automated test scripts used to test the functionality of the S/W node under test. Ada knowledge is required to be able to debug the code for any automated tests that fail.
- Ada Software Coder using AdaCore GPS
- Real Time software development
- Software Integration and component testing
In addition the below would be beneficial
- Experience with message based systems
- Knowledge and experience of testing techniques (unit test, component test, automated test)
- Experience in the production of test schedules that will test out the whole system
- Configuration control experience
For more information please contact Martin Hartshorne at Advantage Resourcing.
Please note that due to the high number of applications it's not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this.