1st/2nd Line IT Service Desk Analyst - Shifts
IT Service Desk Shift Analyst
£21 - 23,000 + benefits and shift allowance
Are you an experienced service desk analyst?
Are you a passionate team member and have strong customer facing skills?
We’re currently recruiting for a 1st/2nd line experienced IT Service Desk Analyst for an international organisation based in Doncaster.
You will be working in a busy, friendly team delivering internal and external service desk support to the whole group..
- 3 years’ service desk analyst experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft.
- Flexible approach to shifts
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Knowledge and exposure to MS Office products, Exchange and Outlook.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience supporting Call Centre environments.
- Experience and understanding of TCP/IP protocol.
- Knowledge or experience of CITRIX
- ITIL Aware
- Experience supporting a Windows 7 environment
- Thorough understanding of PC/desktop architecture.
- Own IT related incidents and requests, manage them through to a successful conclusion.
- Manage, monitor and track progress of assigned calls and provide feedback to users.
- Provide 24x7 support for the business, through a reasonable shift pattern.
- Administration of all operational technologies e.g. Windows Operating Systems, Exchange.
- General troubleshooting to identify cause of incidents.
- To ensure all incidents and requests are dealt with in accordance with SLA’s.
- Work as part of the Service Desk Team, and offer advice, and assistance to other team members when requested.
- Maintain positive relationships with all areas of the business, and third parties.
If you’re interested in this role and would like to work for a company with excellent benefits, don’t delay your application and send across your CV today!
If you have any queries or would like to discuss the role further, please contact a member of the Cranford team.