Science Teacher required
Science Teacher required in Grimsby!
Are you a committed and dedicated Science Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
The Grimsby based school in question seeks to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative science teacher to play a full role across the whole KS3 and KS4 age. A commitment to academic excellence across the ability range through progressive teaching and learning styles is required. The ideal science teacher candidate needs to be motivated, flexible and committed to providing day to day supply and long term placements.
The appointed science teacher will receive excellent rates of pay and you can expect to receive full support from your individual consultant. The Grimsby School has excellent facilities and teaching staff who offer guidance and support without hesitation.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this science teacher role and are looking to work within a forward thinking and progressive school then please contact Principal Resourcing as soon as possible.
What you will require for this Science Teacher position:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards for the subject of science
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we will offer to the appointed Science Teacher:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
75% of Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 50% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staff with other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Here are what our local schools say about us:
"It is great to know that, in an emergency, there is an organisation I can rely upon to provide high quality supply teachers who can step into whatever I throw at them. I am also appreciative of the precision with which they suggest people on their books: I don’t have time to sift through CVs that do not match the specification I have asked for; with Principal I know I will get a list that fits the bill."
Here are what our current Teaching staff say about us:
"I found you professional, courteous and the advice you gave was of an excellent level.
Once again I found dealing with Principle a pleasure and of the highest standard".
Maths & ICT teacher
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.