- We see this as an amazing opportunity for someone to join and take ownership of B2B marketing, a generalist- someone who can role their sleeves up and write copy, outbound campaigns but also think big picture strategy.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing our marketing strategy in the B2B market, where our ideal prospect persona is a CMO, marketing director and perhaps other C-suite in smaller organisations.
- In this role, you will own all business marketing activities and be responsible for strategy, planning, execution and budget management.
- We will value and rely on your demonstrable understanding of the problems with modern marketing measurement, we will need you to be able to articulate how multi-touch attribution can help solve it
- This is an entrepreneurial company and by extension makes this an entrepreneurial role. You will drive Fospha’s go to market plan, pipeline generation and cultivation, content strategy, and proposition development. Whilst also having all the support you require.
- You will be measured on your contribution to quarterly revenues, with secondary targets for lead generation and brand reach.
Skills Project Management, Excel, Google Analytics, Budget management, Lead Generation, B2B Marketing, Adwords, Marketing Manager, Analytics Tools, outbound campaigns
- Design multichannel go to market plans and orchestrate their delivery, including via digital channels and direct
- Build the content (with our website as the centerpiece) and events strategy with an integrated delivery plan to establish a leadership position
- Add to existing expertise in marketing measurement with a deep understanding of Fospha’s value proposition and how our multi-touch attribution solution solves client pains
- Produce and publish regular thought leadership pieces to assert our authority
- Manage our media partnerships to extend our reach to the wider marketing community
- Track against the revenue plan, ensuring regular and accurate reporting, and take pro-active and corrective action as necessary; flag problems before they become problems
- Improve our marketing materials with strong product and customer stories; be a constantly customer-centric thinker and researcher
- Work with sales management to optimise end to end performance from cost of customer acquisition to lifetime value
- Online marketing experience, with a B2B component including sales enablement
- An Analytical, structured thinker with attention to detail and the knowledge to build effective marketing strategies and grow businesses
- Ability to measure and articulate results; very comfortable with the more advanced features of Excel and online analytics tools within AdWords, Google Analytics and cloud-based attribution platforms as well as familiarity with Optimisation tools and how to improve user journeys
- Experience managing AdWords campaigns across multiple brands/products; proven success in use of paid social media
- Experience of having successfully managed third party suppliers
- Previous success in performance-based lead generation
- Organised and structured in planning and project management
- Quality focused and results oriented while able to prioritise within challenging timeframes
We actively want to grow and support our environment constantly, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on management responsibilities over time.
- Ongoing coaching in marketing best practice to serve you here and beyond.
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot.
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who seek it, be it going on to lead and build this new team or getting promotion to a revenue-quota-carrying role.
- Enrolment in the Fospha Learning & Development Programme (including structured training modules in writing and communications) following successful probation period
Fospha is an analytics company looking at user journeys through online and offline systems. These journeys happen when users are doing various activities such as buying goods, reading content, communicating with each other and learning. Our work is therefore relevant to many industry sectors and combines computer science, software engineering, mathematics, data science and user interface design.
Fospha is a growing early stage company. This makes it an exciting place to work for people who like the challenge and opportunity of finding their way in a rapidly growing market. Fospha has many existing paying customers, substantial revenues and a large number of active prospects. This means that our work is focused on what real customers need and our messaging and product market fit is being tested daily with our clients. We have both large enterprise clients in the UK and the US as well as small clients giving us exposure to a wide range of client concerns.
The largest current demand we have is to help companies discover, report on and improve the economics of acquiring new customers and to attribute customer acquisition costs to the value those customers generate over their lifetime. This involves data integration to follow user activities over time and across different systems, correlation and analysis to link together the actions of individual users across all the devices they might be using, segmentation of users against the routes they arrive on, their behaviour and their outcomes, and predictive modelling to identify probable outcomes and trigger automatic interventions to improve those outcomes.
Related to this are specialisms that Fospha is developing in product recommendation and in fraud detection and credit risk modelling based on user behaviour, as well as emerging opportunities to apply the same customer journey focused technology to learner journeys in online learning and social media platforms.