Early years practitioner
Are you a nursery nurse living in the Salford area? Are you looking for a role where no two days are the same? If so we may have the role for you. We are looking for a nursery nurse within the Salford area to work full time. You must have strong communication skills and a passion for working with children. You must have experience working within a child care setting to apply for this role.
Duties for the role…
- Supervise meal times, rest periods and nappy changing/toileting.
- To promote good hygiene practices.
- Maintain a daily register of staff and children within the room.
- To record information relating to children's individual progress and development and share this information periodically at parents meetings.
- To attend any staff meetings or any training courses pertinent to the role to help aid professional and personal development. To actively contribute to work required for the nursery to receive a recognised Quality Assurance Award.
- To be responsible for the children during outings and visits outside of the nursery. This will include ensuring staff: child ratios are maintained at all times.
Knowledge & Experience.
- Experience in an Early Years Setting.
- Excellent knowledge of child development.
Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Experience of planning for learning on an individual child basis.
If you are interested in this role please call Claire on , send your CV to or apply below.