Monday-Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
£10.76 per hour
Our client, an established international company based in South Leeds are looking to recruit a Payroll Officer on an ongoing temporary basis. You will be working within the clients fast-paced HR team, where you will be maintaining HR and payroll records for 430 monthly paid employees, processing all statutory payments, processing benefits and running payroll reports.
Your duties as Payroll Officer will include:
- Maintaining HR and Payroll records
- Processing new starter documents
- Managing the leavers process from resignation
- Calculating and ensuring correct payment of salary packages
- Processing statutory payments
- Running payroll reports
- Manage the expenses policy and ensure correct payments are made to the employees
The ideal candidate will have payroll experience or have experience within a similar role or have dealt with HMRC documents. This is a fast-paced role and will need someone who has high attention to detail and can follow the process in a timely manner.
To be considered for Payroll Office you will require following skills and experience:
- Payroll/Financial experience
- Experience in handling HMRC documents
- Strong excel skills
- Confident communicator
- High attention to detail
This role is an excellent opportunity to join the company on an ongoing temporary basis. If you are available immediately and you think you have the correct skills and experience, please apply within.