£22,000-£26,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you an Account Executive looking for your next step up into a role that will give you lots of responsibility, client exposure and allow you to be challenged on a daily basis in a fast-paced, exciting media environment?
One of London's most successful independent media planning and buying agencies in London is looking for an Account Executive to join their Client Services team. In this role you will be an integral part of the team who look after the client relationships and ensure that campaigns are meeting the briefs being given. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you will have the chance to contribute ideas, work with huge brand names as well as use your initiative every day. If you have some experience working in a client-facing role within a marketing agency and are looking to step up into your next role then read on...
- Research - putting together competitor analysis to identify how brands can differentiate themselves within their market
- Interacting with clients - attending meetings and supporting on client communication to ensure that fantastic relationships are developed
- Supporting with new business proposals - formatting media decks/presentation materials to ensure new clients are won on a regular basis
- Providing audience insight and reports on campaign performance to ensure clients are aware of what return-on-investment their advertising is generating
- Previous experience (ideally 1-3 years) within an agency environment within a client-facing role will give you the required understanding of how to operate in the role
- An excellent academic background will demonstrate the required skills for the research part of the position
- A strong work ethic and hunger to succeed in the workplace will set you apart in this busy, fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication skills are essential as you are communicating with clients and internal teams on a daily basis
Click the 'Apply' button now for this rare opportunity to join a super-exciting media agency in a junior role where you will be developed and invested in from Day One!