The Role: As an Electrical Estimator you will report directly to the Managing Director and will be given the responsibility of procuring Electrical quotations for the business.
Duties will include: Preparation and submission of Electrical tenders, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Liaison with Clients with regards to Electrical variations and ensuring that all variations are recorded and instructed where deemed necessary.
- Liaison with clients and consultants with regard to providing value engineered proposals.
- Procurement (sub-contractors / specialist sub-contractors & major orders) Liaise with clients, consultants and main contractors with regards to existing & possible new opportunities.
- Finalisation of all tender bids, attend pre-order meetings, secure contracts
- Maintaining proper records using Microsoft Office suite of software tools
The Person: To be considered for this role, you must have proven, previous experience in an electrical estimating role ideally with a similar sized or larger organisation where you will have been instrumental in being awarded contracts and handing them over to the Contracts Managers.
Ideally, you will be a Time Served Electrician or you will have an ONC/HNC or Higher Qualification (degree) in Commercial Construction / Building Services or Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
Work accurately and effectively with minimal supervision, Works well under pressure.
Knowledge of Cypher Estimating software would be an advantage