Primary School Teacher Needed for School in Falmouth Area
For September 2018, Teaching Personnel are working to support a school in the Falmouth area who require an exceptional class teacher to become a part of their wonderful EYFS/KS1 team.
- Are you an outstanding and an inspirational teacher?
- Are you interested in joining a successful, forward thinking and friendly school?
- Are you committed to enriching children's learning and well-being, ensuring the highest outcomes for all?
If you can answer 'yes' to these questions, then this position could be for you!
Teaching Personnel are looking for a teacher who:
- is an outstanding EYFS/KS1 classroom practitioner.
- is ambitious and committed to professional development.
- is committed to setting and delivering high standards, ensuring that every child receives the best education possible, reaching their potential.
- has a love of teaching and learning and is enthusiastic about the education of all children, across every area of the curriculum.
- has a sense of humour, works well with others and is a good team player.
- can lead by example, is creative and can embrace change.
- is committed to taking part in the wider community of the school.
- can build and maintain professional and positive working relationships with a diverse school community.
This position is open to newly qualified teachers, as well as more experienced individuals.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.