Redstone is a recognised market-leader in the smart buildings and cabling infrastructure arena, with a growing Electronic/Physical security department.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team to manage and successfully deliver an array of Physical Security projects. These projects may encompass a number of integrated technologies including IP access control, IP surveillance, SIP Intercom, cabling infrastructure, IP Networking and server and storage systems. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate they have experience managing these types of projects in a commercial environment.
You will need to be able to demonstrate experience/knowledge of the following:
- Solid experience in leading and delivering physical security projects to clients ensuring profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- A good technical understanding of access control and surveillance systems, IP networks and supporting Infrastructure
- Good knowledge and use of MS Office tools (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Good Health & Safety background
- Experienced and confident in delivering customer presentations to all levels
- Good commercial understanding of budgetary control and payment cycle
- Full UK driving licence (with the ability to travel to Redstone offices and client sites across the UK and Ireland)
- Ability to undertake site audits to ensure client dependencies are communicated in readiness for Redstone installation
- Will be able to satisfy security clearance requirements
Desirable (but not essential)
- Ability to ensure adherence to specifications, proposals and to convey to clients, consultants and engineering teams
- Has received some formal Physical Security manufacturer training
- Has an excellent understanding of NSI requirements
- Has some experience of containment systems and electrical connectivity
- Understanding of networking solutions i.e. (IP addressing, subnets and VLANS).
- Knowledge of industry standards i.e. NSI, NACOSS. British Standard BS4737 (Intruder) or BS5839 (Fire).
Typical manufacturers we install are listed below and ideally candidates will have a knowledge of some of these systems:
- C Cure
A CSCS or ECS card will be required as much of our work is carried out on construction sites