Purchase Ledger Clerk with Payroll Responsibilities
The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group is delighted to be working exclusively with an award winning manufacturing business in North Bradford. Securing significant private equity investment earlier in 2018 following several years of strong growth, they have considerably more potential to expand their business further, growing market share. The recent investment will facilitate an exciting international expansion plan, enabling the company to scale up its operational platform in the process.
Due to internal promotion there is a requirement for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with some Payroll responsibilities to sit within the accounts team, the role will suit suit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is seeking to increase their accounting knowledge.
Key Duties of the role are:
- 3 way matching of Purchase Invoices - Invoice/P.O/G.R.N
- Posting of invoices on Netsuite System
- Liasing with Purchasing and Stores to check Purchase orders and Goods in
- Statement Reconciliations
- Liasing with suppliers to resolve any queries
- Preparing payment runs
- Payroll responsibilities will include: monitoring the time and attendance system and producing weekly reports for overtime and production bonuses, assisting with the monthly payroll preparation.
- At least 2 years experience within a Purchase Ledger role
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Previous experience of high volume invoice processing and 3 way matching
- Great communicator as you will be dealing with various in house departments and also suppliers
- £20,000 - 22,000 salary
- Matched Pension to 3%
- Opportunities for progression within a rapidly growing company
- 21 days holiday
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.