A crucial in-house role producing the brand's creative and design work, whilst ensuring its successful deployment across a range of digital and direct media.
My client are a leisure travel business based near Northwich. A fantastic office environment and collaborative team make this a brilliant place to work.
Key responsibilities of the Multimedia Designer:
- Work directly with a variety of internal teams to deliver creative solutions to campaign and project briefs
- Produce concepts and designs for all channels - email, website pages, social media assets, display banners and to a lesser extent brochures, direct mail and posters
- See work through to final approved design and dispatch, co-ordinate all aspects of sign off and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the product meets all brand criteria
- Keep up-to-date with email marketing, HTML and technology trends: mobile CRM, dynamic content, best practice and email guidelines
- Be an active member of the creative team and help improve team HTML skills, tools, and processes
- Work alongside the Brand Manager to ensure the style and design of the creative output is effectively informed by brand guidelines
The ideal Multimedia Designer:
- Extremely creative and full of exciting new ideas
- Good aptitude in In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash
- Advanced HTML, CSS and responsive email design/build knowledge
- Solid experience in creating multi-channel content
- Hands-on approach with superb understanding of photography, layout and typography
Multimedia Designer Offer: £25,000 - £28,000