Lead Generation Manager
We are looking for a Lead Generation Manager to join our Marketing Team to produce Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) by generating campaigns, content and tools that increase brand awareness, for Sales, Channels & New Business Development Teams.
Come and join a successful team of young entrepreneurs who are scaling up the business and spreading the 21st century connectivity throughout London.
Optimity is growing and changing, so we need talented people to turn these goals into reality. Come visit our vibrant office in Shoreditch to find out more about this amazing opportunity!
Skills Marketing, Sales, Technology, Research, CRM, Lead Generation, Telecoms, Campaigns, MQL, opportunities
Lead Generation Manager... what is it about?
Reporting to the Marketing Director and the CRO, you will work in close collaboration with both the Marketing and Sales Team.
By using online research, engaging with staff and through pre-existing lists, you’ll be asked to engage prospects using CRM data inbound digital marketing strategies and tactics.
You need to be an outgoing, positive who has strong communication skills and can help customers understand the value proposition of our products and services. You will be joining a new team, during an exciting period of growth. You have an amazing opportunity to develop digital campaigns and really make an impact on the business.
- Research – using online sources such as industry sites, Social Listening (LinkedIn, Twitter) and our CRM, you’ll find and identify potential leads and opportunities.
- Copy creation – Create template based and engagement specific copy that advances prospects through the sales cycle.
- Lead nurturing – Keep customers warm and engaged (newsletters, blog, sticky content).
- Lead advancing – Move customers forward in the pipeline starting from initial contact to sales demonstration (automation).
- Activity co-ordination – Co-ordinate campaigns, demonstrations, sales/marketing material, tools apps and next steps.
- Discovery – Engage and discuss with both internal and external customers their needs and how they match our products and services (customer perception surveys).
- Marketing Toolkit – Help shape the messages and digital tool-kit and apps to support Sales, Channel & NB teams (disrupt the sector using the latest technology such as WhatsApp, Chatbots, etc.).
- CRM updates – Work in partnership with internal CRM lead and ensure lists are cleansed, up-to date and e-campaigns are GDPR compliant.
- Staff engagement – Work with key teams to create strategies and keep everyone informed about ongoing activities and successes.
What will you be doing?
- Act as the marketing champion to support Sales, New Business & Channels Team on outbound marketing / local campaigns.
- Works with and supports the Marketing Director and Marketing Assistant, and external agencies / suppliers to design and produce impactful marketing campaign materials and digital tools, assets / apps etc. aligned with Marketing and Sales objectives and ensure brand consistency (design and messages).
- Manage digital campaigns and communications through all phases of launch and maintenance, including reporting, analysis, optimization, A/B testing.
- Execute nurturing campaigns and webinars, leading projects and coordinating production.
- Execution of demand generation programs.
- Produce sticky content and campaigns to generate inbound leads.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing SEM and email campaigns.
- Experience and working knowledge of Marketing automation tools.
- Landing page creation and optimization.
- Keyword research and analysis – SEO.
- Self-directed research into target sectors and focus activity around agreed target segments.
- Review and research all data bank and qualify all marketing leads.
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, and various digital marketing strategies (social selling) to support brand awareness and generate leads.
- Build internal relationships, explain lead generation ideas internally and set criteria for lead generation method success.
The ideal candidate...
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant subjects.
- Pro-active, ambitious and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a similar role, generating leads from email campaigns and GDPR Compliance.
- Experience of using social media to generate leads (Social Selling).
- Highly organised individual with good time management skills.
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; with the use of tools such as: Google Analytics, MOZ, Eloqua, Hubspot, SharpSpring, Word Press, etc.
- Experience of generating high volume, lower value deals (£1k to £50k deals).
- Used to working with Sales & SDR Teams.
- Used to working to MQLs & SQLs.
- Be a team player and have customer focus.
Would be great if you had:
- Have a small portfolio of previous work to show as examples.
- Creative flair, able to design basic visual material using an online software or Photoshop.
- Previous experience working with an MSP or ISP
- Previous use of a CRM/ERPs such as Netsuite/Oracle/Salesforce
What will you get in return?
Our benefits package is genuinely flexible and can be adjusted to suit each person’s lifestyle and needs. Everyone is offered access to a pension fund, as well as a range of Wellbeing Packages, Technology discounts and fun social rewards.
We currently offer 25 days of annual leave (excluding Bank holidays) and our office is based in a superb location in Shoreditch, few minutes walking distance of the City and surrounded by 4 tube stations, multiple bars, gourmet food shops and many other facilities.
Still thinking about it? Take a look at our website: Optimity is waiting for talented people like you! http://www.optimity.co.uk