Internal Audit and Controls Specialist
A multi-national tech conglomerate are currently looking for an Internal Audit and Control Specialist to join they're dynamic EMEA division based in London.
This is a business with extensive progressive opportunities across the UK and the globe, they are open to people who want to be career internal auditors as well as people who with to move out into the business in a commercial, operational or controllership type position in the future.
Incredible offices, recently refurbished with lots of break out areas and a lovely surrounding area.
Key Responsibilities, among other things:
- SOX scoping and risk assessments
- Ownership of Risk and Control matrices
- Ability to lead control framework updates, review self-assessments, perform independent testing.
- To be a key point of contact with external auditors.
- Active participation in business and operational audits
- Running questionnaires with different parts of the business to track progress and provide controls guidance
- ACA qualified accountant with experience with either External/Internal Audit
- Experience in large, multi-national businesses
- US GAAP would be an advantage
If you are interested in the above role and meet the candidate requirements then please apply