Supplier Relationship Manager
My client is looking for a talented procurement professional with exceptional Supply chain qualities, who is looking to progress their career in a like minded organisation. The SRM will look to undertake relevant reporting in order to demonstrate progress against department key performance indicators, as well as other Supply Chain related tasks as directed by the Head of Supply Chain.
My client is a leading Construction & Refurbishment organisation that are based in the North West, who are looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager to work alongside with the Head of Supply Chain to deliver the Supply Chain Strategy across the Group.
* Subcontractor engagement in line with business requirements including on boarding and identifying appropriate opportunities for key subcontract trades.
* Monitoring of performance measures to identify issues and working with Head of Supply Chain and operational teams to resolve.
* Supplier relationship management and development of suppliers, in particular, Strategic Partners, to improve efficiencies and reduce cost of service to the business.
* Working with bid teams to recommend appropriate subcontractors to receive tenders to ensure competitiveness, taking into account resourcing and timescale issues.
* Engagement with Account and Project teams to fully understand their Supply Chain requirements and react to requests to source additional trades or expand options within existing trades.
* Undertaking Modern Slavery audits in line with the internal Due Diligence process.
* Capacity Planning reporting to identify issues and working with Account teams to resolve.
* Monitoring systems to ensure that all subcontractors are Pre-Qualified and able to deliver works allocated / proposed.
* Process development and improvement both with Supply Chain specific as well as business-wide systems through engagement with other departments.
* Working with subcontractors to ensure support and commitment to sustainability and Social Value agendas.
- Preferably a Member of CIPS through qualification or working towards
- At least 5 years Procurement/Supply Chain experience within the construction industry
- Commercial understanding and awareness
- Excellent communication skills with both internal colleagues and external suppliers/customers
- Teamwork and relationship management (with all stakeholders)
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent personal planning and time management
- Flexible approach to work
- Can do attitude
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
My client is looking to offer a base salary of up to £45k plus a competitive package for the ideal candidate