Market Research Manager
Our client is within the educational sector and are looking at hiring within their Research Department. This is a new role and requires someone how has a true self-starter attitude and a strong Market Research background to support and develop a growing international team, whilst reporting into the Head of Research.
- Working with clients, acting as a consultant and managing research projects, acting as a trusted partner to stakeholders and internal divisions.
- Shape and support internal approaches to Research, working with Marketing and Publishing colleagues around the globe.
- Establishing a research network and support local global regional teams with their research and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Plan and manage local research pipeline ensuring locally run research is aligned to the central offices divisional strategies.
- Follow market trends and recommend further research to benefit regional divisions.
- Project and deliver impact studies from research projects and support regional teams to carry out impact studies.
- Manage training materials, creating and deliver training across various regions, enabling colleagues to become more research literate and sharing best practice.
- Experienced within market research methods within a commercial capacity.
- Managing other team members and remote teams would be advantageous
- Self-starter, able to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Degree educated or equivalent
*Closing date for applications is the 28th of May