High Level Teaching Assistant positions
High Level Teaching Assistant
High Level Teaching Assistant? If YES keep reading and apply ASAP!!
Randstad Education is recruiting on behalf of one of our schools in Bexley. We are looking for a experienced HLTA for a long term position, for the right candidate this role will be going permanent. Looking after Key Stage 1 and 2 students working alongside the classroom teacher and covering entire classes in the Teacher's absence.
Your working hours would be 8:30 - 3:45 Monday - Friday term time only.
Requirements of the role:
- Supporting the classroom teacher preparing and planning daily resources and lessons
- Intervention work with small groups of children
- Using your experience of effective behaviour management
- Minimum requirement of holding a HLTA or QTS qualification
- Additionally, fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher and being able to run the class in the Teachers absence.
- Be willing to participate in lunch-time cover
- Any experience of supporting children with SEN is essential
If you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a highly regarded Bexley school, please apply today and send your updated CV to
Permanent work available now!