Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with a distribution warehouse in Sunbury, London TW16. As part of their continuing growth, they are looking to recruit more people to work in their warehouse.
Role : Dispatch Operative - Picker and Packer
Hours : 37.5+ hours per week
6:00am to 14:00pm or 14:00 to 22:00
Overtime : extra over time available most days - Satuday/Sunday paid at higher rates
Location : Johnson and Johnson EVC, 8 Hanworth Road, Sunbury, Middlesex, TW16 5LN
StartDate : As Soon As Possible
Rates : £7.83 - £7.90 per hours + Overtime rates for Saturday Sunday and Bank Holidays
These are long-term, ongoing positions so we are looking for people who will be available for at least 12 months.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Picking and packing customer orders.
- Replenishment of stock
- Working to achievable targets.
- Making sure that accuracy and quality standards are met at all times.
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative is desired but not essential.
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Confident and willing to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible in regards to hours of work
- Ability to do overtime 2-3 times a week when requir
- Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
- Weekly Pay
- Monthly "worker of the month" bonus to high performers every month
- Full training will be given.
- 28 - 33 days holiday per year
- Free car parking on site.
- Subsidised staff restaurant.
- Staff shop access
- Yearly Bonus
You will need to apply for a criminal background check due to the nature of Airfrieght & Cargo
Please note we will require at least 2 years of references for all candidates - you will need to have contact details for all employers for the past 2 years.
You will also need right to work in the UK documents