Part Time Sales Clerk Clerk/Credit Controller
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Part Time Sales Ledger/Credit Controller to join a successful company in Hanwell, on a 6 - 12 month fixed term Contract.
- Processing invoices daily, credit notes and associated administration;
- Chasing overdue accounts and reviewing over credit limits;
- Put accounts on stop and removing accounts from stop;
- Reconciliation of Aged Debtors Report;
- Reconciling and allocating payments received;
- Respond to and resolve queries from branches and customers;
- Open new accounts;
- Dealing with intercompany cash;
- Send out monthly statements;
- Providing support to the Sales Ledger Manager and cover in his absence;
- Dealing with telephone enquiries;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
ü Experience of Credit Control and Sales Ledger;
ü Working within a branch network;
ü Numerate, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and great attention to detail;
ü Ability to build relationships both internally and externally;
ü Adept at MS Excel and all Windows applications;
ü Good problem solving skills;
ü Desire to progress.
The Client is looking for a 20 hour week.