Private Client Tax Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Private Client Tax professional to join a national accountancy practice in Central London. Working with entrepreneurial and family owned business, you will join a friendly and experienced private client tax team at Manager level. The firm are recognised for their expertise in advising private clients and their businesses and continue to win new clients across the South of England.
- Responsible for managing a varied portfolio of private tax clients
- Managing the personal tax compliance process whilst also providing advisory services to HNWI’s. UHNWI’s, Directors, Sole traders and Estates
- Work closely with partners in building further business through attending various networking events
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
- Assisting in the strategic direction of the Personal Tax offering within the Practice
- CTA or ACA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in UK based practice firm.
- Experience of delivering private client tax services
- Experienced in managing more junior team members and allocating work effectively