Nursery Nurse - 4 days per week
Are you an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to join a 'GOOD’ OFSTED rated nursery?
Are you looking for a term time opportunity?
Nursery Nurse / Term time Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner / Pre-School Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner - Leicester
Duration: Part Time / Permanent
Salary: £15000 - £18,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (4 Days Per Week
Benefits: Free Parking
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse for a Nursery based in Hemel Hempstead This is a permanent position, with a rotational shift pattern between the working hours of 07:30 - 17:45 working 4 days per week.
About the Nursery | Nursery Nurse
- Located in Hemel Hempstead
- Ofsted Rated 'Good’
- The nursery aims to provide a welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 0 - 5 years.
- Opening Hours: 07:30 - 17:45
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links
- FREE PARKING
Required Skills | Nursery Nurse - Term Time
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- At least 1 year of Nursery/Pre-school experience
Please apply for this Nursery Nurse role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | Pre-School Nursery Nurse | Early Years Practitioner | EYFS
Interviews: to be held ASAP