Key Account Executive - Large FMCG company
Key Account Executive - Large FMCG company!
Looking to join a huge company working with some of the largest brands in the UK?
Interested in an opportunity with regular travel to the U.S. including a week of training?
Does a clear progression path excite you? Want a promotion with 18 months!?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, check out the job description below?
A global leader in the Drinks industry across the spirits and beer markets has an opportunity for an Account Executive Sales position, the successful candidate will be in this role to propel their career further in the FMCG market. As an Account Executive your role would be split between being in the office - developing business within existing accounts over the phone as well as drumming up new business - and out of the office and in the field; getting face to face exposure with your clients and ensuring you are delivering the very best service and products in the market. The role is in the On-Trade part of the Drinks industry, working with small independent bars and restaurants to large chains, supplying them with a variety of alcoholic beverages.
Each Account Executive will get a specific region to work on (all the current vacancies are Southern) and usually will have between 100-120 key accounts to look after. The vacancies are currently on the most profitable teams and the accounts are ready for someone to take over from day one... so the role would be particularly suited for someone who has worked in Drinks already but has outgrown their company and wants more!
- £25K-30K Basic, with a realistic 1st Year OTE of between £42K-45K overall package.
- Discretionary reduction on alcoholic beverages sold by the company.
- Ability to buy or sell 6 days holiday as well as buy shares in the company (£3000 offered out to top performers each year).
- Generous 'CompanyCar’ allowances.
- Additional incentives- top performer prizes such as holidays away and lunch treats!!
- Clear route to progression to Management: A recent employee managed their first promotion within 9 months from the day they started.
- 1st weeks training in the U.S. with further trips during the year.
- 1-3 year’s sales experience- ideally from a Field Sales, Key Account Management or Account Executive background, but would consider others.
- FMCG experience is preferable; within the Drinks On-Trade market would be ideal, but not essential as long as the individual can demonstrate good account management experience.
- Preferably have experience of running their P&L performance.
- Confident and excellent communicator.
- Ambitious and success/money-driven.
- Driving License required.
Not for you? Keep up to date with a full list of live roles follow us on LinkedIn- @rulerecruitment
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.