Accounts Assistant (AP)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a highly reputable business based near Ewell Village. This well-established company has a very low staff turnover and a genuine warm family feel within the business. The successful candidate will have solid high volume Purchase Ledger experience and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- High volume invoice processing (circa 1000 invoices per month)
- Batching, matching and coding invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Resolving supplier queries
- Developing relationships with internal and external managers.
- Sales invoicing.
- Fortnightly time-sheet processing.
- Ad- Hoc support to other finance staff.
- Come to work with sense of humour, the team take the work seriously but not themselves.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Flexible and a team player with the ability to work proactively.
- Excellent data entry skills - fast and accurate.
- Willingness to learn.
- Self-starter able to work using own initiative.
- Experience dealing with high volume.
Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.