Accounts & Audit Manager
Accounts and Audit Manager - Permanent - Maidenhead - £65,000 - £70,000 per Annum
Our client a leading accountancy practice based in Maidenhead who have been established for over 60 years are currently working with us to source a new Accounts and Audit Manager due to the consistent growth of the business.
This role will be responsible for the management and development of the accounts and audit department in of the practice.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate directly with clients via letters as well as email.
- Contribute to marketing the firm for topical articles for client circulars and the local press/ "e-shots".
- Communicating directly with partners and support staff on all matters.
- Assist in job planning and workflow of accounts and audit work.
- Chasing clients where necessary to ensure jobs are progressed timely and efficiently once records have been received.
- Ensure that audit field work dates are agreed with the client well in advance of the planned site visit.
- Motivate and train junior members of staff and provide support cover during partner's holidays.
- Maintain and develop existing as well as new customers, through proactive service and support. Identify cross selling service opportunities.
- Responsible for planning and reviewing audits.
- Attend CPD training courses and to develop relevant knowledge and skills and maintain CPD records.
To apply for this please email your CV to