Computer Recycle Operative
Full time role Mon-Fri 8am-4pm. this is a rolling contract ongoing based in Birchwood, Warrington
Recycle Services manages the reuse, resale and safe disposal of redundant IT equipment, both from our customers and our own use IT equipment.
Our services cover all aspects associated with the recycling and refurbishment of IT equipment; from cleaning, auditing, data purging, testing and disposal, and we guarantee compliance with all environmental legislation. We also manage customer’s employee sales schemes, charity donations and the retirement of assets for a range of blue chip companies.
The role of Recycle Services Operative includes:
- Audit of customer IT equipment.
- Data purge of customer IT equipment.
- Destruction of hard drives using specialist equipment including degausser.
- Clean, PAT test and imaging of customer IT equipment.
- You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential.
- Security Clearance to SC level is advantageous but not essential.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and product set.
- Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure.
- Experience of using Blancco data erasure software preferred.
- Experience of PAT testing preferred.
- Positive attitude, flexible, adaptable, keen to learn, enthusiastic, self motivated, conscientious and passionate about your work.
- Good time keeping required.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and also be a team player
- Full training will be given to the successful candidates.
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a highly successful team and work within a fast moving and expanding operation.
This role is subject to clearance checks and a 5 year checkable history
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.