Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer – Scotland
Up to £35k + Vehicle + Specialist Tools + Phone + Benefits
Within our Service department we have a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer to cover Scotland. The role is Monday to Friday with no weekend work unless specifically arranged in advance.
Reporting into the Field Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on Nisbets product under warranty.
The primary duties of the role will be-
- Diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on commercial refrigeration and electrical catering equipment
- Liaising with customers on site and the Head office based Field Coordinators
- Resolving engineer and customer queries on the phone
- Reporting any product issues and liaising with QC/Field Supervisor on product improvement and safety issues
- Keeping records as required - vehicle mileage, daily time sheets, job reports, expenses, credit card payments
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
- Must hold a valid F-Gas certification and have previous experience with white goods particularly refrigeration equipment
- Performing all work in accordance with our Health & Safety policy, you will have good communication skills, understand the concept of customer service and be flexible in your approach to work and travel
- Care Gas Certification
- Previous experience from within a similar role
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.