Graphic Designer - Websites
Are you an energetic, creative and experienced individual looking for a new role? Based in Wisley, our client are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team to advise on and create e-commerce designs for various clients including wireframes, banners as well as designs for email marketing, business cards and social media posts.
Responsibilities will include working closely with clients, advising on creating attractive and technically sound website designs to increase sales conversions. This role will also include creation of website content, designs for social media and email marketing, event imagery, etc.
You will also be required to have excellent communication and presentation skills as you will be involved with pitching your work to clients, along with working with senior members of staff such as the CEO.
Please note, this role is based on the outskirts of Guildford so applicants will need to be a car owner/driver.
We'd Like To Hear From You If:
- You have previous experience as a website graphic designer
- You will have a good understanding of online shopping best practice and solid commercial experience
- You have the following software skills - Photoshop/Sketch, Illustrator/Freehand, simple HTML editors
- You have an understanding of the issues around CSS3 and HTML5 implementation of designs
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a good understanding of typography, website design and brands
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are able to work to deadlines and on multiple projects at once
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised with strong time-keeping skills
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Death in Service
- Training available