1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Microsoft Multi-Gold Partner
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - The Opportunity:
The responsibility of 1st Line Support is to register and classify received incidents and undertake an immediate solution to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible. If a solution cannot be achieved, 1st Level Support will escalate the incident to expert technical support groups (2nd Line Support). 1st Line Support also processes service requests and keeps users informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals.
- Logging and managing incidents and service requests raised by telephone, email and the customer self-service portal. Capturing all details in the Service Desk tool set
- Ensuring incidents and service requests are resolved or updated within the SLA’s
- Keeping senior team members informed of unresolved issues or problems
- Managing workload demands to tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with software and hardware for both local and remote customer environments
- Following up with users to ensure issues have been adequately resolved
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Required Skills / Experience:
The role will require experience of providing 1st line support within a dynamic fast-paced environment. You will have excellent communication skills and will be fully trained in problem diagnoses and resolutions. You will also be trained to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Previous Service Desk experience
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Experience supporting laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Experience with Windows Server Operating systems
- Account administration in Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Office365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- A conscientious team player with high level of self-motivation
- Deadline-orientated with the ability to multitask and problem solve
This is an opportunity for a keen enthusiastic literate individual who will show commitment to work within teams and initiative to work on their own when required and will be part of a strong customer support service team which is extremely customer-focussed. Successful candidates will be trained and there will be plenty of opportunity to use this role as a springboard to 2nd and 3rd line support positions in the future, should the individual show the right work commitment and attitude.
1st Line Service Desk Analyst - About The Business:
Our client are a leading and highly trusted IT Services and Cloud Computing provider with a proven track record of helping organisations across all market sectors. Working with a wide range of partners and a Microsoft Multi-Gold Partner you can become an integral part of this business!
- Trusted independent IT Services and cloud computing provider
- Helping organisations across all market sectors
- Work with a wide range of partners
- Microsoft Multi-Gold Partner
- 25 years' experience helping leading organisations
- Established partnerships and alliances with all the leading technology vendors
Calling on 25 years' experience helping leading organisations and utilising established partnerships and alliances with all the leading technology vendors this is the perfect opportunity for a talented, passionate, IT Sales professional to join a team where you can make a real impact on its future!