Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits
My client is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their business within Financial Services.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for running the Marketing Department and developing and overseeing a strategy that will enable us to achieve our overall business objectives. Additionally, this person will be a member of senior management team and will work closely with the CEO and MD to provide leadership on key organisational decisions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
Duties to include, but not limited to: -
- Create and implement new ideas within the Marketing Department and lead the team to support the business strategy and growth plan.
- Lead, manage and direct the work of the department to ensure targets are achieved and that each team member is aware of what is expected of them in their role.
- Keep team members informed and up to date on any changes within the department.
- Participate and contribute to all Management Meetings.
- Responsible for all marketing literature/initiatives, production and distribution.
- To manage agreed marketing budgets effectively.
- Review and report on performance (including default KPIs and root cause analysis from the complaints dept), make recommendations to the MD on maximising revenue and improving the customer journey while outlining the risks involved.
- To develop and support the Company's SEO strategy; reporting to the CEO and MD on relevant changes and keeping close to competitor movement.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by the CEO or MD.
Marketing Manager Specification
- Ideally educated to degree standard, holding a relevant qualification.
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Affiliate relations experience and/or extensive knowledge of the industry.
- Be commercially and analytically minded, with strong financial evaluation and performance marketing management skills.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Adaptability to the demands of working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop positive internal and external relationships.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Innovative and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly confident with a positive, outgoing and dynamic approach.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and experience with affiliate management software and affiliate networks.
- Must be an experienced people manager and have an understanding of HR best practice.