We represent a global payments enterprise, currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst with Fraud prevention experience.
Specialised Risk Analyst
• Risk Analysis
• Complete Pro-active fraud analysis on a regular basis and communicate findings to the relevant parties.
• Utilize all the tools/reports/data available to handle fraud analysis, investigations and process audits effectively.
• Provide detailed information and trend analysis on transaction processing, such as % success/failure rates across different sectors and payment types.
• Engage with your team to review the rules performance of the MPGS Fraud solutions for continuous improvement
• Reporting & Communication
• Provide Weekly, Monthly Reports to all relevant parties to assist in the identification of fraud transactions.
• Work in cross functional virtual teams to develop systems and reports for use by non-technical business users to aid customer enquiries
• Engage with customers (or their relationship managers) to understand reporting requirements and deliver analysis and training on investigations performed.
• Customer focus, particularly in your ability to convey your analysis in a consumable way
• Develop and maintain control check procedures
• Ensure queries received from internal & external clients is attended to within the required timeframe
Experience / Technical Skills Required:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred with specialization in risk management, statistics, operations research, etc. recommended.
• Excellent Programming skills (MS SQL using SSRS required)
• Excellent written, verbal, and technical writing skills required.
• Strong knowledge of retail financial services, e-commerce, and/or banking verticals preferred.
• Extensive experience in analyzing fraud, link analysis, tools, processes, case management, threat vectors, etc
• Relationship management skills and the ability to engage at a senior executive level and with key stakeholders in a constructive manner.
• Attention to detail and the ability to deliver on deadlines and perform with minimal supervision.
• Some operational knowledge of Machine Learning and AI.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following: -
• Analytical mindset and natural curiosity
• Self-motivated and show Initiative
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively manage workload and priorities in a changing, pressurised environment
• Empowerment and Accountability
• A desire for continuous learning
If you are interested in working at the cutting edge of fraud detection and prevention in a truly global setting, then this is the role for you and I’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV and we will review for immediate consideration.