As an SEO Executive at Found you will be working on a range of clients across lots of different industries including smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to manage your campaigns along with all with the guidance and support you need.
Working across all elements of client campaigns from SEO audits, keyword research to competitor and audience analysis you will create clever and creative SEO strategies. You’ll be implementing strategies whilst being flexible and adaptable in your campaigns to suit changing client needs and work closely with other teams across the business to maximise the success of your accounts.
Thinking strategically to come up with ideas to resolve complex SEO problems will come naturally to you and you will provide valuable insight to our clients and put forward recommendations based on your analysis, all with the client’s goals in mind.
- You have a strong understanding of targeting based SEO (Site structure, on-page optimisation, keyword focussed copy)
- You have a strong knowledge of onsite elements (Canonical Tags, Structured Data, Robots.txt, hreflang etc.)
- You are competent in producing full technical audits and discussing recommendations with developers
- You understand the value links play in a keyword focussed campaign and an understanding of good vs. bad links
- You are familiar with common CMS
What you will do:
- Work with the SEO Account Director to develop tactics targeted towards improving client’s KPI performance.
- Audit and perform qualitative technical analysis of client websites.
- Perform keyword research and mapping across a variety of niches on B2B, B2C and e-commerce sites.
- Perform SEO focussed analysis around industry, competitors and search trends to influence client strategy development.
- Take ownership of recommendations, communicating these effectively internally, implementing some within CMS’s and monitoring implementation and impact.
- Awareness of client KPIs and objectives, ensuring all work undertaken delivers against these.
- Find optimisation opportunities whilst working across accounts and communicate these to SEO managers.
- 1+ years experience in a dedicated SEO role and proven technical experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree (desired)
Skills Marketing, Business, SEO, Technology, Research, Communication, Website, Technical, Analysis, CMS, Executive, Junior, Audits, Bachelors Degree, Campaign, Clients, keyword, Onsite Elements
What makes a Founder?
We LOVE food! From Wednesday treats, pre pay day pizza to going out as a team to try at the latest lunch hot spot - we’re always up for eating.
We like tea - We have over 20 varieties of tea in the office and it’s often a struggle to decide which one we want.
We’re friends first, colleagues second. We genuinely love spending time with each other.
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer every Founder a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance.
- Breakfast provided
- Health & Dental care
- Yoga, pilates & 5 aside football
- Salad club
- Personal Development
- Birthday & Christmas Shopping time off
- Long service rewards
- 22 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible, Agile Working
- Pre Pay Day Pizza
- On site Massage days
- Beers and snacks on Fridays
- Unlimited supplies of fruit