Corporate Tax Senior - Various Industry
Rutherford Briant Recruitment are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior for a top 30 Public Practice firm based in Central London.
The firm is looking for a Business Tax Senior to join a growing business tax team focusing on providing pro-active corporate tax services to a wide range of clients across various industries including Media & Technology, Financial Service, Hospitality and Property.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working on a portfolio of clients including Media & Technology, Financial Service, Hospitality and Property.
- Tax advisory work to clients
- Technical research into a variety of tax issues.
- Liaising with HMRC on enquiries into tax returns.
- Monitoring WIP and liaising with managers/directors on client billing.
The successful candidate will need to be client facing, show willingness to work as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines. Ideally part or newly ACA/CTA qualified with relevant Tax working experience.
Full training and support will be provided on all aspects of the role including the preparation of corporation tax computations, tax advisory projects and other transactions. The firm will provide also study support for CTA qualification.