SEO Account Manager
As an SEO account manager, you are responsible for the oversight of SEO client accounts with a focus on performance, communication and coordination. You will act as the primary point of contact between the client leadership team and the SEO team, managing the overall direction of the campaign and ensuring specialist resource is allocated based on the agreed strategy.
Looking at the “bigger picture”, you will work closely with SEO Strategy, Content, Technical and Digital PR to bring together the right mix of specialism and expertise to drive client campaigns forwards.
As a senior member of the SEO team, the SEO account manager sets the example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of team members.
- Experience of defining SEO strategy for clients
- A proven track record of leading and developing a team / individual, including the ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and relationship-building ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- A commitment to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
- Drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency
What will you do:
- Act as the campaign gatekeeper, ensuring all campaign work undertaken is driving towards client’s overall business aim
- Act as primary point of contact for client and client servicing on accounts
- Lead client meetings/calls with support from senior/junior team members as required
- Determine monthly account resource requirements with support from Head of SEO
- Schedule work from SEO pillars in alignment with task scoping, client priorities and workflows
- Working with SEO Strategy, ensure each client has a defined strategy
- Ensure each client has a search landscaping document
- Ensure each client has a roadmap
- With support from SEO Strategy and Head of SEO as required, create forecasts for clients
- Create client reports in line with reporting schedule
- Ensure all client deliverables are on time and in scope
- Act as sign off on all client work outputs
- Monitor client performance weekly and feedback to team on movement
- 2+ years working in SEO and / or Digital PR
Skills PR, Marketing, Business, Digital, SEO, Manager, Communication, Attention to Detail, Account Manager, Mentor, Content, Reports, Campaigns, Digital PR, Clients
What makes a founder?
We LOVE food! From Wednesday treats, pre pay day pizza to going out as a team to try at the latest lunch hot spot - we’re always up for eating.
We like tea - We have over 20 varieties of tea in the office and it’s often a struggle to decide which one we want.
We’re friends first, colleagues second. We genuinely love spending time with each other.
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer every Founder a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance.
- Breakfast provided
- Health & Dental care
- Yoga, pilates & 5 aside football
- Salad club
- Personal Development
- Birthday & Christmas Shopping time off
- Long service rewards
- 22 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible, Agile Working
- Pre Pay Day Pizza
- On site Massage days
- Beers and snacks on Fridays
- Unlimited supplies of fruit