Sales Account Manager - Digital Marketing Agency
This ambitious Leeds based Digital Marketing Agency are expanding and now require a Sales Account Manager join the Sales Team at their HQ based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will ideally have a couple of years' experience working in full service digital agency and be confident and commercial enough to build relationships with business owners about how our services could rock their world and transform their business for the better.
Everyone says this (and you're free to take this with a pinch of salt) but we think this is the best sales opportunity in Leeds at the moment. We're growing fast but we need you to help us grow faster….
Regardless of experience, we'd expect that you'll be a digital evangelist, driven to shout from the rooftops about the life-changing importance of a great website and a properly focused digital marketing strategy.
- Lead a portfolio of clients across a range of sectors, from start-up to SME through to PLC clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients in person, on the phone and via social media
- Acting as a point of contact for clients from concept through to execution - oversee the delivery of projects
- Attend networking events, build relationships and promote company services
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 year's previous experience in a digital agency is essential
- A real people - person; an intelligent communicator, able to communicate with people of all levels
- Ambitious and focussed on delivering on-going growth - you will live and breathe digital marketing
- The type of person who is willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work
- Have a sound understanding of web development techniques and be digitally focused
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £28,000-£35,000 plus bonus, pension and healthcare scheme
- Hours: Full-time
- Free parking
We've got a hands-on mentoring programme in place and ready to go, the second you arrive. You'll be trained and developed by a successful sales leader who can add real value to you as a person, not just as a salesperson. You'll get regular sessions with your mentor, agreeing targets, setting personal goals and tracking your development and sales successes. They'll help you if you struggle and cheer you on when you're winning. We want you to be a future Sales Director, managing a team, and this programme is designed to help you achieve that, as fast as you want to.
Please don't apply if you just want a "job". Please don't apply if you want an easy life. Do apply if you're ready to give it your best shot and want the best possible chance of genuine success. Make no mistake, this will be challenging but it's a fantastic opportunity to grow yourself and your career as part of our ambitious, friendly and driven team.
To apply, please send an up to date CV outlining your experience indicating why you match the requirements of the role.
At Key Appointments, we will confirm receipt of your CV by email within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future advertised roles.