A Pensions Secretary is required to work for a successful Pensions Consultancy based in Hertfordshire!
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Pensions Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis, offering a FANTASTIC career path and employee benefits package!
As a Pensions Secretary you would be entitled to the following and more!
* Salary of up to £32,000
* Generous holiday package
* Private Medical
* Childcare Vouchers
* Season Ticket Loan
Pensions Secretary role:
As a Pensions Secretary working for a growing Pensions Consultancy in Hertfordshire, you will be responsible for providing defined support to Consultants on the Trustee and Governance team to ensure the successful and timely delivery of ongoing services to specific clients within the client's portfolio and to assist with the development of the team within the business.
Main duties of a Pensions Secretary:
* Preparing draft agendas at least six-weeks in advance of meetings
* Updating standard governance documents including business plans, conflicts of interest registers and risk registers for inclusion with meeting papers
* Preparing an action point summary within three working days of the minutes being produced by the Consultant
* Preparing Summaries for member discretion cases within the agreed service standard for review by the Consultant, ensuring that all relevant information has been obtained
The ideal Pensions Secretary:
In order to be considered for the Pensions Secretary role, applicants must have:
* Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to effectively prioritise work
* An ability to convey technical issues clearly in written form
* Flexibility with the ability to work under tight timescales without diluting the quality of work
* Previous governance and pensions secretarial experience preferred but not essential
* Previous pensions experience preferred but not essential as training would be provided to the 'right' person and there would be opportunities for further development (for example, obtaining the Pensions Management Institute qualification)
If you're looking to step in to an exciting Pensions Secretary role that offers excellent benefits and career progression, then this is the role for you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.