We facilitate transactional connections between a delegation of buyers and a range of carefully chosen suppliers to a given industry. We’re now looking for a process driven project manager to lead the successful delivery of our 1-2-1 business meetings at each event, to maintain and develop the digital platform that facilitates these connections and to lead a team of research executives to gather buyer intelligence.
A career at Contentive is like no other; it will be challenging, fast-paced and you will be constantly learning – but we have lots of fun along the way and never take ourselves too seriously! At Contentive you have the chance to make a real impact, and we provide our team with the responsibility and autonomy to do so.
Skills Customer Service, Leadership, Motivated, Ambitious, Team Work, Research, Organised, Self Motivated, Problem solver, Project Manager, Persistent, Results Driven, Process Driven, Degree Educated, buyer intelligence, digital platform
- Leading the evolution of the digital platform which facilities our meetings process, working with external suppliers, enhancing UX and creating greater automation of process, when possible.
- Create and manage strict project timelines for delivery of connections at each event.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our clients by working with them to deliver the right information and at the right time.
- Ensure our clients leave each event delighted with the number of business meetings and connection we have facilitated at the event, this will be supported by gathering the information required to connect them with the right buyers, and preparing them for success onsite through delivery of best practise information.
- Lead a team of research executives to gather the buyer intelligence needed to facilitate matches.
- Set and manage the research team’s activity targets including daily KPI’s and profile acquisition targets.
- Ensure each process related to intelligence collection and editing is fully optimised.
- Work with our sales team to review incoming clients and create bespoke delivery strategies for unique cases.
- Work with the marketing team to create compelling content that sells the 1-2-1 meetings product, and promotes engagement from our community of buyers.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience successfully managing a project or product
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent qualification.
- Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward with a strong commercial acumen
- Enjoys working as part of team in a busy scale-up environment
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Emotionally instinctive – perceptive, fascinated by people, an excellent listener
- Calm – an ability to keep perspective in any situation
- Persistent – willing to constantly test and refine your approach, because it may take several times of trying before it works
- Motivated – unwavering motivation to be successful
- Pragmatic – you spot opportunities and challenges and then grab/solve them
- Collaborative – a team-player, with a constant focus on the goal
- A problem solver who embraces data and technology to drive solutions
- Highly organised and process driven individual, with the ability to forward think complicated processes and optimise in advance
- Highly ambitious and results driven team player who’s fully committed to over achieving targets
Contentive is a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world. We provide an engaging mix of news and thought leadership, events, intelligence, across Digital Marketing, Digital Finance, HR and other Business verticals.
Our information based products and services help professionals excel in a world being transformed by digital – and our tools and platform provide marketers with access to clearly defined audiences.
Founded in 2012, we have offices in London, New York and India. Our London team are located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts a hotbed of innovation-focused, high-growth companies – all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £350M.