Engineering Analyst Algorithms & Mathematics
Finite Element Analyst required to join expanding manufacturing engineering firm in the South East. Fantastic opportunity for a bright, numerical and mathematically orientated individual who loves a challenge & demonstrates excellent problem solving abilities! Get to use your CAD, Analysis and problem solving skills on some challenging engineering problems.
The company are building and unique and complex state-of-the-art product & offer a fun and intellectual working environment.
Reporting to the engineering manager the analyst will become a pivotal member of the team and demonstrate clear examples of projects where they have been responsible for setting up complex FE models. The role carries the responsibility for setting up design and analysis of project work on components. In addition, the analyst must demonstrate a level of strategic thought process.
- Design and analysis of components.
- Setting up FE models using a mainstream package e.g ANSYS, Abaqus, Solidworks, NX etc.
- Developing existing software models to improve work flow
- Liaise closely with in-house engineers to resolve complex problems
- Take leadership on projects
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3yrs commercial experience working in an FEA environment
- Strong analytical, negotiation, planning and strategic skills
- Excellent team work
- Degree at 2.i or above (BEng, BSc, MEng, PhD, MSc or similar in engineering and/or mathematical discipline -physics, mathematics, mechanical engineering, sciences)
- Driven, exceeds goals, handles pressure, anticipates and removes barriers.
- Effective communicator, Enthusiastic Team Player.
- Idea generator, makes connections, original thinking.
- Committed to improvement, works to strengths and overcomes weaknesses, seeks and accepts feedback, seeks and accepts challenges.
The client offer great benefits including pension, BUPA, life insurance and good flexible working hours.