Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Wolverhampton
Are you an experienced Design Engineer with an Electrical bias?
An automation company are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer based in Wolverhampton.
This role is to design hardware systems mainly for control panels focused on PLC's, MCCs, Drives and Controls, and Switchgear.
As the Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, reviewing and checking necessary calculations and design
- Designing of electrical panels, electrical cabling and containment systems
- Developing technical solutions to meet project and customer expectations
- Communicating with clients and also internal staff
- Assist and support the manufacturing team during the builds
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will:
- Have knowledge of designing PLC's, MCCs, Transformers and Switchboards
- Have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD electrical
- Be educated to at least a degree level in a relevant subject or HND with additional experience
- Be able to achieve security clearance to at least SC level and possibly DV
- Have a thorough understanding of or working towards BS7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
Although not required it is desirable for you to have MCC/LV Switchboard knowledge and also site experience of cable installation.
Does this job sound like your next position? Apply here or speak to Craig Brocklesby on . Alternatively you can email on